How to Consign
1) The consigned price of an item will be set by management at the time of consignment.
2) All items will be kept for a period of 60 days. Markdowns depend on the condition, season and demand for the item.
3) Checks will be issued monthly on the 15th of the month for 50% of furniture, household items 40%. Balances in excess of $20.00 will be generated and can be picked up anytime after the 15th. Balances under $20.00 can be left to accumulate with other items sold, used as merchandise credit, or paid out in cash.
4) All unsold merchandise will become the property of Robin's Nest Furniture and More after the end of the consignment period if not picked up by the consignor. Unwanted items are donated to local charities.
5) All merchandise must be brought in by appointment.
6) We will accept up to 15 items per appointment. All items must be in good condition, i.e. no cracks, chips, missing parts.
7) Hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 ? 5:00.
8) For further questions, please call Robin at 508-619-3247.
Download Contract Here